Introducing the NEW Chinook Pro 1 RDG Boom for 2016 -
RDG stands for Reduced Diameter Grip. This is a new model for 2016. We've reduced the grip diameter another 2mm from our standard small diameter Pro-1 Alloy Booms. To accomplish this yet retain the durability and stiffness our Alloy booms are known for, we use a special tapered tube. This allows us to use our new Fiber Composite 2-Pin Adjusting Collars and proven continuous tail-piece, providing stiffness and durability you expect from Chinook. Partly due to the alloy tubing and also a slightly reduced adjustment range, the boom is lighter than other non-tapered booms on the market. The addition of absolute length markings on a 50cm tail-piece aid with rigging your sail properly. Exceptional torsional rigidity and fits both standard and reduced diameter masts perfectly.
• 135-175cm & 150-200cm
• Monocoque body
• Custom Tapered Alloy (27mm)
• Fully Articulating Head
• Absolute Length Markings
• New double pin, composite adjustment collars
• Positive snap-in skinny adapter
• Modern bend curve
• Rounded front curve makes hand transitions during jibes, tacks, and the most advanced freestyle moves feel natural
• Grip Diameter: 27mm - 1 1/16"
• Weight: 135cm Model-5.35 lbs, & 150cm Model 5.8 lbs
• Inside Width: 135cm model 37cm & 150 model 41cm
Add this product to your cart below