2021 - IN STOCK NOW - TAHE Outdoors WindSUP - Formerly BIC WindSUP- Ref. 101266 -
Featuring a mast foot track for attaching a windsurf rig as well as a retractable dagger board, the 116 WIND is a highly versatile and adaptable SUP/windsurfer for both windy and calm conditions. Its substantial volume and width offer excellent lateral stability without compromising performance.
Volume is evenly spread throughout the board and its finely balanced rocker and long board style outline make it easy to handle in flatwater conditions without reducing agility in the surf zone. The 116 is also a great choice for families looking to bring along the kids or pets. Shaped for novice riders up to 260lbs/120kg and will float more advanced paddlers up to 300lbs.
LENGTH WIDTH WEIGHT VOLUME TECHNOLOGY
350 cm 82 cm 33 lbs 215 L ACE-TEC
- Surf-Inspired Longboard Shapes for stable flat water cruising and wave surfing performance
- Attachment Points Leash plug at tail + two attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear
- Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction
- Moderate rocker profile to maintain glide in flat water while still performing in the surf zone
- Round Thumb Tail shape for smooth rail transfers and pivot turns
- Mounted with a mast foot for windsurf sailing
- Retractable dagger board for upwind ability in light to medium wind Ref 70090
First-Timers, Families, Learning to SUP Surf.
Ease of transport thanks to light weight.
First-Timers, Families and Enthusiasts.
Schools and Rental Operations who need lightweight yet durable equipment.
Anyone looking for the ideal combination of lightweight performance AND durability.
Surf & Flat-Water Performance, Lightweight AND Durable.
SUP is great on calm days, but when the wind picks up most people put the paddle down. Not so with the WIND series of paddleboards, designed to keep you out on the water on windy days with features that convert your paddleboard to a windsurfer. There are three boards to choose from in the WIND series: 106 & 116 Performer (based on our best-selling Performer models) and the 106 SUP AIR. This may be outdated? so if you are interested then inquire and I can look into it?
Particularly long and specifically shaped for multi-purpose navigation, the BIC SUP Wind boards offer the advantage of being able to double-up as windsurf boards in light wind conditions. Their large volume and width make them also suitable for beginners. The 11'6, 10'6 and 10'6 Air BIC SUP Wind boards offer therefore the extra appeal of a dual-program. Inquire if interested as this part might be outdated although showing as current?
Add this product to your cart below